We’re offering workshops to master low-code app development in Appsemble.
The focus of the course is on:
- What is low code, what can I do with it?
- Find my way on Appsemble.app
- Working in the Appsemble studio, the low-code editor
- Use code from existing apps
- How to use the documentation
- Get started building an app yourself
You’ll be using your own computer to create a low-code application.
We offer the workshop in Dutch or English.
We offer courses in a personal setting (preferably 2 or 3 people in the session).
The course will start at 10:00 and will run until 17:00. Lunch is included.
Using video conferencing, we’re able to provide a workshop anywhere around the world in any timezone needed.
Costs of the workshop can be tailored to your needs.
- For example, the above course, plus 2 follow up advanced courses (building your own blocks) plus 25 hours of personalized development assistance over the course of a year costs € 5000,-
- If a bulk hour agreement is in place, 8 hours will be deducted per workshop.
Please contact support to inquire and book.